Friday, August 14, 2009

Thinking up creative ways for Michael Vick to die

What does this have to do with female pride? Not much, but I couldn't let this go without commenting. The class A douchebag spends a couple years in prison and then picks up his NFL career where he left off. Way to go Philadelphia. I know I'd want a heartless bastard representing my city, so good for you for snatching him up so quickly!


I could go on about the value of dogs in the lives of women, how no one will ever be as enthusiastic to see you come home, how they have this uncanny ability to know when to play, and when you just need a snuggle buddy to cry with after your most recent breakup, work stressor or Lifetime movie. How they love you unconditionally no matter how bad your breath is in the morning, or how many marathons of crappy VH1 reality shows they've caught you watching.

But the truth is, I come from a long line of animal lovers, and the men in my life have just as fulfilling relationships with their K-9 companions as women, and it wouldn't be fair to credit dog loving just to the female population.

Except, of course, for Michael Vick. Fucking waste of sperm and egg. It's people like him that make me wish I believed in hell. Dante should have a special circle for animal abusers. Coat them in gravy and dog biscuits and feed them to the dogs. Regurgitate, and repeat.

Pic of Lilah and me

No comments:

Post a Comment